Saturday, March 20, 2010

current state of the union

up&coming:


-crisp khaki fabrics
-neutrals with pops of neon or pastels
-BEIGE!
-neutral take on classics (see beige chanel bag)
-a new spin on florals
-cut out
-color-blocked
-accented with leather, but not too much
-fringe (new take)
-army:  jackets, pants, and anything else
-utility jacket meets trench coat
-distressed leathers
-screen prints
-animal print
-acid wash
-lace
-white.  just white.
-fur accents.  new fur (patterned/colored)
-unpolished nautical
-model off duty
-layering
-bright lips
-vintage wayfarers
-platforms and clogs
-spikes are the new studs
-embellished
-lucite!!!
-smoky eye-colorized




This may not make sense to any of you, but I thought I'd share my notes for the upcoming collection, it's the least I can do right now.  Check out the photos in my last post for some visual reference.


xoxo

1 comment: