Sunday, August 1, 2010

lollapotential outfits


If you live in Chicago and are remotely young, you've probably got Lollapalooza on your calendar for august.  For those of you that don't know, "lolla" as most call it is one of the largest music festivals in the US, with headliners this summer like Lady Gaga.  I'll be going all three days, which means I'll be needing three different outfits.

You don't need to search far to understand the effort festival-goers put into their looks.  Style.com has their annual overview of the best get-ups of Lollapalooza each year (see it here).  I even had my picture snapped last year by another fashion site.

As for my outfits, I've been doing some planning.  I recently purchased a galaxy print top from Your Eyes Lie, after finding it on Lookbook.nu.


And just a few weeks ago, I picked up some black motorcycle boots from Fred Segal that may make an appearance in one of my lolla ensembles.  Some other essentials include vintage Levi cutoffs, Ray Bans, crop tops, across-the-body satchels and tribal accessories.  Needless to say, I've got some preparation to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment