Monday, September 6, 2010

"Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?"






I'm speechless.

I guess I've been out of the loop the past month, because I wasn't aware of Emma Watson's pixie cut until about five minutes ago.  Let me first tell you a little about how I feel about the "pixie" haircut.  I've never really been a fan, with the exception of Twiggy and maybe Mia Farrow.  The 'do saw its day back in the 60s, but really, I'd choose Emma's long golden locks over the masculine cut any day.  There's something about long hair that instantly makes a statement--whether it be 'bombshell' or just 'pretty'.  I'm not saying she doesn't still look stunning, because it definitely suits her face, I just wouldn't prefer it over her shoulder-length hair that we've known since her early Hermione days...

No comments:

Post a Comment