Monday, February 1, 2010

RED CARPET

I loved the Grammys this year, as well as the red carpet looks.  Well, most of the red carpet looks.  Here are the best and worst that walked last night.

BEST





[ironic that t swift and joe jonas are lined up...]


You didn't expect me to go through the best dressed list without mentioning them, did you?

I DIDN'T MIND...

I'd probably wear it myself, so I give her more credit than she's been getting for this outfit, but it definitely doesn't make my best dressed list.

Alright, hate me if you will but I really like this look--for the most part.  I would put it on the best dressed list if she did something with her awful hair, and got rid of the porcupine like object that she's holding.  Other than that, I'm impressed.

I really would have liked it more if she wore different shoes, and at least brushed her hair.  Other than that, she looks pretty good (minus the slept-in makeup)

NO.
Nicole Kidman in Prada.  Not a fan....




what is with Britney and Ciara's looks?  Did they not read my sheer post?!?!


I felt the need to include this quote from Snooki:  "I really like it because it shows my cleavage", she told MTV.  

wait, why was she there, anyway?

I'm not even sure who this is, and I don't even know why I'm wasting my time...but some looks got this bad.


AND NOW...

WORST DRESSED OF THE NIGHT

Imogen Heap
First of all, why is she carrying a parasol?  Secondly, why is she wearing flats?  And third, I'm not sure what's around her neck.  Or what happened to her hair.  Unless it got caught in her parasol.  Or the neck brace...
.
.
.
.
.
and now.........................................................
.
.
.
.
BEST DRESSED OF THE NIGHT

Lea Michelle

Although I may be slightly biassed, this is by far the BEST look I saw last night.  It's so chic, but certainly not plain or boring.  I love her hair, make up, accessories, and of course, the outfit.  Hope to see her on the red carpet again soon...


until next time.....
XO

*remember to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment